Friday, June 15, 2012

March - The Paradise of Boracay

I would always call Boracay as Paradise Island.  Everybody who have been here would say "I love Boracay" or "I will certainly go back to Boracay".  Why?  Simply because it offers everything.  Beside from the sun, sand and beach set up, it is the best party place in the country.  This is the place where you could forget the stressful life that you left in the city.  All are on their relax mode which makes a vacation trully fun and enjoyable.


World of Fun Activities
There are lots of things that you can do in Boracay beside from Food Trip and drinking.  They offer a wide range of packages from Kite Boarding to Banana Boating.

Here are some of the activities that I tried while I was there:

Banana Boat

Helmet Diving


Fish Feeding

Island Hopping

Sunset Watching


Fire Dancing

Checking out some Caves




No comments:

Post a Comment